4 medium sized potatoes (of any variety)
3 ounces of turkey bacon
1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
4 tablespoons plain Latta Kefir
2 avocados (mashed)
1 tablespoon lemon juice (can substitute for lime)
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash and cube the potatoes, boil them in water for about 20 minutes or until they are tender (try not to overcook). Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and let them cool off for 10 minutes or so (put in the fridge to speed this process up).
- While the potatoes are boiling you can cook the bacon. Once it’s cooked, blot off any grease with a paper towel and chop it into tiny little pieces.
- Add potatoes, bacon, onion and eggs to a mixing bowl.
- Stir in kefir, mashed avocados and lemon juice.
- Mix in pepper, salt, red pepper, and garlic powder.
- Give itew good stirs and chill for at least 20 minutes before serving for maximum flavor.