Strawberry Cream Pie
-1 (8 ounce) package organic cream cheese,
-1/4 cup white sugar
-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 Teaspoon plain Latta Kefir
-3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries,
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
-1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
-1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
-1 (9 inch) Annies graham crackers (for the crust)
1. Mix cream cheese, white sugar, Latta Kefir, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth. Stir 3/4 cup mashed strawberries into cream cheese mixture.
2. Beat heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar in a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the cream will form sharp peaks. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until evenly mixed; fold in remaining 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
3. Spoon strawberry mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
For the Graham Cracker Crust
1. Take about 12 graham crackers and put them in a food processer
2. Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a microwave on high for 30 seconds
3. Add 1/8 teaspoon of salt to the graham cracker mixture in the food processor, along with the melted butter. Blend for 1 minute, and then put in 9 inch pie pan.